Unlimited Open Bar Package INCLUDES
- Select, premium cocktails & spirits under $15 USD (such as Patron Silver, Grey Goose and more)
- A variety of beer and wine by the glass under $15 USD
- Unlimited fountain soda and juices
- 20% off all bottles of champagne and wine purchased on board
Unlimited Open Bar Package EXCLUDES
- Room Service, package sales, ship specific promotions
- Promotional drink specials from our sponsors
- Bottles of liquor
- Designated Super Premium brands (subject to change, verify with wait staff on board)
- Bottled or draft beer and glasses of wine OVER $15
- Bottled Wine
- Mini bar purchases
- Fresh squeezed juices
- Starbucks® coffee beverages
- Energy Drinks
- Vending machines
- Bottled water
What else do I need to know about Unlimited Open Bar Package?
- There is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction.
- Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, and bars on board.
- Special activities such as onboard wine tastings, mixology classes, or liquor tastings are NOT covered.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol. All guests under 21 will be given the soda package.
- On board, you will sign for each beverage ordered and at times your check may reflect applicable taxes for certain ports or itineraries.
- See the terms of our guest alcohol policy.
- Review the following Frequently Asked Questions below for additional information.
While there is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction, there is not a set limit of drinks per day. However per the terms of our conduct policy, guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so responsibly. The ship’s staff may refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly.
Yes, however, please note that these are personal packages, and there is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction.
In any of Norwegian Pearl bars or lounges, satellite bars, Garden Cafe, Main Dining Room, and specialty restaurants during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included.
Premium Spirits include Bacardi Superior rum, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Kettle One vodka, Tanqueray gin, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jose Cuervo tequila, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, Chivas Regal 12yr scotch, Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, Johnny Walker Black scotch, Grey Goose vodka, Courvoisier VSOP and many more.
Classic Martinis, classic cocktails such as Margarita, Piña Colada, Long Island Ice Tea, Bahama Mama, Mojito, and many more.
- The Soda Package enables you to obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of your cruise without having to continuously sign transactions to your onboard spending account.
- There is no limit to the amount of fountain soda consumed however, under this program only one soda can be requested each time. Additional soda shall be charged to your onboard account at current bar prices.
- Cans or bottled soda, including mini bars and bottled waters are not included in the Soda Program.
If your traveling companion doesn't drink alcohol or is under age 21 years old at the time of sailing, they will be given the Soda Package. There is also unlimited filtered water, juice, drip coffee, and tea available on board.
You will not have to pay gratuities on covered beverage purchases (see above for what is included/excluded) on board unless you desire to do so. You will sign for each beverage ordered and at times your check may reflect applicable taxes for certain ports or itineraries.
Your Norwegian keycard will identify that you have this package with pre-printed note on the card. The bar staff will request to see your keycard for verification prior to service, so keep it handy.
Unlimited juice is included in the Unlimited Open Bar Package. If you would like to add unlimited orange, cranberry, pineapple, or grapefruit juice to your soda package you can do so on board.